What is the first thing every human being does on entering earth- inhale.
What is the last thing every human does before leaving earth- exhale.
In this course Lou covers:
- The anatomy and physiology of the respiratory process
- The breathing mechanism- (mouth -nose-trachea-bronchi-bronchioles- alveoli)
- Respiratory patterns and states of health
- What our breathing patterns reveal about us (holding on or letting go)
- Internal organ massage via deep breathing- healthier
- Nerve system involvement
- Cranial involvement and involvement in breathing
- Fear, anxiety, and breath
- And soooo much more...
Lydie Ometto-yoga Instructor extraordinaire teaches:
- energy circulation-nadis
- pdf download of nadis
- every 6 hours alternate nostil dominate like the tides
- right side - male, sun day
- left side- female, moon night