What if they listened?
* Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team
* Elvis was told by the concert hall manager that he was better off returning to Memphis and driving trucks (his former career).
* Steve Jobs was fired from his own company.
* Albert Einstein was not admitted to the Zurich Polytechnic School
* Lucille Ball was considered a failed actress so much so that her drama instructors urged her to try another profession.
* Van Gogh while alive, only sold one of his paintings
* Stephen King’s 1st book was rejected thirty times.
What if these amazing people would have listened to the narrative of someone else’s view of them?
What would their lives have looked like? Would you have ever heard their names?
But look at them NOW!
What about you?
Who’s narrative are you listening to?
Does it support your greatness or your mediocrity?
Join me for TAO-Living Retreat