The Six Core Drivers
“Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes, And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills, Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:— He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking-glass.”-James Allen
Jeffrey Watts main focus is showing us how to leverage our current strengths to generate extraordinary results quickly. Fortune 100 executives and business leaders around the world consider him their “Secret Weapon” to accelerate their Income, Influence, and Impact.
He is a Certified High-Performance Coach and a Best-Selling Author, recognized as one of America’s Premier Experts™ for his contributions in the field of High-Performance. As a Global Entrepreneur and Executive Mentor, he knows that his strategies work in the real world. He has a proven track record of “creating Number Ones”.
When it comes to the six core drivers do you use them for or against yourself?
Are you mastering them or are you creating a monster out of them?
Are you creating mayhem or magic?
The 6 core drivers:
1. Certainty: assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the need for the unknown, change, new stimuli
3. Significance: feeling unique, important, special or needed
4. Connection/Love: a strong feeling of closeness or union with someone or something
5. Growth: an expansion of capacity, capability or understanding 6. Contribution: a sense of service and focus on helping, giving to and supporting others.
Knowing which of your 6 human needs is your primary driver and how this affects your ability to connect with others and develop healthy relationships is crucial to your understanding of what fuels you. It can also help you better understand and manage triggers and be in charge of your own emotions.
You can contact Jeffrey Watts @
Save $500 off of Designing You Life LIVE
Designing Your Life Live