“Your task is not to seek for love but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it” – Rumi
What if you could ask one of the world’s leading experts how to find lasting love?
Dr. Gary Salyer, author of Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Create the Love You Deserve – shares the teachings of the best of the best including his own groundbreaking work – to help you find the love you deserve.
Dr. Gary speaks to a national audience as a featured expert on various celebrity TV and radio shows such as Hay House Radio and Coast to Coast AM. He is the author of the ground-breaking book, Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Create the Love You Deserve.
In this episode we cover topics like:
* How do attachment styles affect our ability to connect in relationship? And what are typical painful patterns they tend to create in a relationship that affects the long-term health of any relationship?
* How does a couple offer repairs to each other that will actually heal their relationship?
* How do you heal from betrayal?
* How do couples re-ignite a love that’s losing its flame,
* What’s the key to making sure each other feels loved moment by moment in a great relationship?
Dr. Gary also reveals the ‘Four feelings for creating lasting love’
* Welcome with joy
*Worthy and nourished
*Cherished and protected
*Empowered with choice
He also explains the ‘Six rights for LOVE’ ( permission slips)
*The right to exist
*The right to have your needs met
*The right to separate and belong
*The right to create your own experience
*The right to assert with voice and choice
*The right to love and be loved
“We are not held back by the love we didn’t receive in the past, but by the love, we’re not extending in the present” -Marion Williamson
Dr. Gary’s Guide to Lasting Love: The Secure Path to Release Your Past Relationship Pain and Create the Love You Deserve.
These four to five-minute videos will introduce you to ways to find a relationship and keep it. And, if you are already coupled, you will learn ways to fall in love all over again with your partner.
Please go to https://garysalyer.com/loveguide to sign up for this life-changing video series.